What Are The Top 10 Questions You Should Ask A Doctor Before IVF Fertility in Istanbul, Turkey?
IVF (In vitro Fertilization) is a procedure that involves combining sperm and ovary outside the human body. This procedure is usually carried out in glass. The resulting Embryo is then transferred into the uterus forming pregnancy. IVF treatment is for those who have been trying to conceive and this treatment have been used successfully to solve infertility problems in marriages.
If you are looking at pursuing IVF treatment in Istanbul, Turkey, your choice is on point as Istanbul is a good destination for this treatment due to the quality of service and cost flexibilities. Moreover, many countries have legal hassles to proceed with this treatment. Istanbul is a safe bet in that area and thus you can carry on with the treatment without bothering about legal hassles.
Questions You Should Ask a Doctor before Going for IVF Fertility in Istanbul, Turkey
There can be a number of questions, doubts and queries in your mind as you travel to a new place for your IVF fertility procedure. It is very important to talk your heart out as you consult the doctor. Here we have presented you a list of 10 important questions that you should ask your doctor before going for IVF fertility treatment in Istanbul, Turkey.
- What are the restrictions while undergoing IVF fertility treatment in Istanbul, Turkey?
- If I become pregnant, what happens next?
- When can we attempt the next trial if I am not pregnant?
- Does chances of having twins or triplets increase significantly with IVF?
- What are the side effects of IVF?
- Can other procedures like ICSI, FET and PGS combined with IVF in Istanbul, Turkey?
- Are fresh ages more effective than frozen eggs?
- Am I too old for IVF?
- In case I do not want to get pregnant now, can I freeze my eggs for later use???
- What is the average cost of IVF fertility treatment in Istanbul, Turkey?
Benefits of IVF Treatment in Istanbul, Turkey
When you choose Istanbul, Turkey for your IVF, you will enjoy several benefits like:
- You can use donated sperm and/or eggs
- Get control over timing
- Decrease chances of miscarriage
- Increase conception chances
- Increased chances of healthy baby
- Can be used by anybody like single woman, same-sex couples and/or women who are physically incapable to carry a baby full-term
Thus, it is a great choice to go through IVF fertility treatment in Istanbul, Turkey. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors and packages for IVF fertility treatment in Istanbul, Turkey, let PlacidWay assist you.
Please feel free to click the button below for requesting any query regarding the procedure.