Minimally Invasive Shoulder Arthritis Treatment Surgery in Mexicali Mexico
Shoulder Arthritis Treatment Mexico, Shoulder Arthroscopy, Orthopedic Medical Center in Mexico, Orthopedic Doctors in Mexicali Mexico, Arthroscopy Medical Center in Mexico, Mexicali, Mexico
Minimally Invasive Shoulder Arthritis Treatment Surgery
Are you suffering from Arthritis? Experiencing pain in your shoulder? We are here to help! By using the latest technology, you’ll be pain free in no time!
An Arthroscopy is a procedure which utilizes an arthroscope to visualize, diagnose and treat joint damage. This new procedure is minimally invasive and can be done in a very short period of time.
Firstly, we need to review your X-Rays and determine the areas affected by arthritis and after that we can remove the damaged tissue through an arthroscopy which usually lasts two or three hours.
Additional notes regarding arthroscopy surgery:
Please keep in mind, we will perform all pre-op tests necessary prior to your surgery at the hospital as it is part of our standard procedures to ensure your safety during surgery. Pre-op tests will usually be ONE OR MORE of the following depending on your age, physical condition, or particular surgical request:
We recommend you come at least 1 day prior to your surgery day so we can perform the pre op tests and arrange a physical consultation with your surgeon.
Advanced Shoulder Arthritis Treatment Costs:
Depending on the material required, the price can be higher for $1,000 to $1,500.
Number of nights recommended you stay in a hospital: minimum 2 days
NOTE: If you do prefer to stay at the hospital instead of the hotel please let us know, the quote will not change.
Shoulder Arthritis Treatment Advantages:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- It lasts only two and a half hours!
- Pain removal
- Better shoulder functionality
- Better strength in the arm
- Better flexibility
A recovery period is required after operation in order to benefit from the full advantages of this surgery.
"My experience at "Hospital de la Familia" has been that of dealing with a serious institution, where at all times it has fulfilled my needs and concerns..."
- Carolina Lopez Valles
The package price is $ 6,500 USD. The treatment package includes the following:
- Pre-operative blood testing and exams
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
- Meals and medications included while in hospital
- 0 night stay at Hospital
- 2 night stay at hospital
- Personal host in Mexicali and hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program
- Case Manager assistance
- Concierge service
- Ground transportation to and from the hospital from the Yuma or San Diego Airport
- Necessary transportation between hospital and hotel
The airfare and any additional hotel nights are not included in the package price. However, we work with you to find the best rates possible.
Common Additional Expenses:
- Meals and Medications outside the hospital
- Extra hotel nights or Hospital nights (estimate $ 45 USD - $ 85 USD)
- ICU (if necessary)
- Additional surgeries (if necessary)
- Airfare (if necessary)
For more information about an Advanced Shoulder Arthritis Removal Treatment through the Hospital De La Familia Medical Center in Mexicali Mexico, use the button below to contact us!