IVF with PGD in Mexicali, Mexico
The IVF treatment offers patients dreaming of becoming parents the chance of making their wish come true. The In Vitro (in glass) Fertilization consists of the combining of an egg with sperm outside the body. After the fertilization has been completed, the fertilized egg is implanted in the uterus. Certain procedures can be used during IVF treatments. For instance, PGD (Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis) is used to choose the future baby’s sex and thusly avoid gender-related diseases.
Benefits of IVF with PGD
- The parents can choose the gender of their child
- The procedure rules out possible genetic diseases
- Identifies abnormal embryos, preventing unhealthy embryos from being transferred to uterus
- Reduces multiple pregnancy risk by identifying healthy embryos for implantation
Costs, inclusions, exclusions
At Family Hospital the price for the IVF with PGD package starts at $10,000.
- All pre-operative testing and exams PGD
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
- All surgeon consultations and IVF injections
- 12 hours of recovery in hospital room after extraction and embryo transfer
- Ground transportation to and from the hospital from the Yuma or San Diego Airport
- Necessary transportation between hospital and hotel
- Extra hotel nights
- Meals and medication outside the hospital
- Extra hospital nights
Why choose Family Hospital?
- Affordable prices
- Qualified medical staff
- Modern equipment and procedures
- Safe and successful fertility procedures
- Minimal recovery time thanks to the latest methods used
If you want to find out more about the IVF with PGD package offered by Family Hospital, please contact us!