Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Mexicali Mexico
Rotator Cuff Surgery, Rotator Cuff Repair, Shoulder Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Mexicali, Mexico
Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico
Do you feel pain and weakness when you are trying to lift the arm? Have you suffered an injury to the shoulder and now you feel constant pain and a limitation in movement? You might need rotator cuff repair surgery.
Rotator cuff surgery is an orthopedic procedures aimed at repairing the muscles and tendons from the top of the shoulder. These tendons and muscles hold the upper arm securely in the shoulder joint, enabling the arm to perform a 360° range of motion movements. The rotator cuff might be injured in a blunt force trauma accident or during certain types of contact sports.
Who Benefits from this Procedure?
- People who have suffered a sudden injury.
- People who experience severe shoulder weakness.
- The rotator cuff has failed to improve with 3 to 6 months of conservative nonsurgical treatment alone (physical therapy).
- You are in good enough physical condition to recover from surgery and will commit to completing a program of physical rehabilitation.
Rotator Cuff Repair in Mexico
Family Hospital, located in Mexicali, Mexico, is a multispecialty healthcare center offering its patients high quality medical care, specialized doctors, advanced technology and skilled technical and administrative staff.
Rotator Cuff Repair - $ 6,000
The price includes
- 3 nights in hospital
Benefits of Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery
- Restores the mobility of the shoulder
- The pain caused by the tear disappears
- The patient can perform repetitive arm movements and practice sports again
Find out more about the Rotator Cuff Repair Surgery offered by Family Hospital. Click the button below for more information.