Second Opinion for Eye Diseases
Patients who have recently been diagnosed with an eye disease may want to have more time with an eye specialist in order to discuss the diagnosis and the treatment. The diagnosis of an eye disease can cause stress and worry. Patients may have doubts over the diagnosis and treatment plant, have unanswered questions about the eye disease's nature; therefore, they can seek a second opinion.
Benefits of a Second Opinion Package for Eye Diseases
- Diagnosis confirmation
- The patient may stay clear of unnecessary surgery and/or treatment
- Getting a new/different perspective from ophthalmology experts
- Better understand the eye disease or condition
- Getting several other treatment options, if the doctor disagrees with the original diagnosis or the proposed treatment plan
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions for Eye Diseases treatment
At IMC Intermed-Consult, the Second Opinion for Eye Diseases package's price is ranging approximately between €500 and up to €1,500, depending on the performed examinations.
The package includes the following investigations:
- Target-oriented anamnesis
- Physical examination
- Opthalmology related lab tests
- Vision test
- Slit-lamp examination
- Consultation with eye specialist
- MRI of vision system*
Why Choose Us for Eyes Diseases Treatment?
- Wide network of academic and clinical experts
- Flawless diagnostics
- The medical center uses cutting-edge technological equipment
- Every inquiry will be personally evaluated by the medical center's team of physicians and experts
- The clinic always stays up-to-date with the current state of research in medical sciences
- Innovative treatments and therapies
Know everything about the second opinion for eye diseases package offered by IMC Intermed-Consult! Get in touch with us!