Gastric Balloon in Mexicali by Family Hospital
Affordable Package for Gastric Balloon in Mexicali
Comprehensive Gastric Balloon Package in Mexicali, Mexico
Lose up to 80% of your excess weight with Gastric Balloon in Mexicali, Mexico. Get effective bariatric surgery performed by top bariatric surgeons in Mexicali.
Package Price: $2,900
Doctor Name: Dr. Marco Sarinana
Benefits of Family Hospital:
- Safe and effective plastic surgery
- English-speaking medical team
- Board-certified plastic surgeons
- Affordable cosmetic surgery
- The latest technology in performing surgery
- Modern facilities for patient comfort
Table of Content
What is a Gastric Balloon Procedure?
Gastric Balloon is a weight-loss procedure that involves placing a saline-filled silicone balloon in your stomach. This helps you lose weight by limiting how much you can eat and making you feel fuller faster.
There are two types of gastric balloons:
- Single balloon – for patients who are not morbidly obese, but want to lose 30 – 45 pounds to kick-start their weight loss process.
- Dual-balloon – encourages more significant weight loss and is usually used in morbidly obese patients
Cost of Gastric Balloon in Mexicali by Family Hospital
Gastric Balloon cost in Mexicali is $2,900. It's over three times cheaper than in North America.
And here are the prices for Gastric Balloon in America and Canada compared to Mexicali.
Note: Contact the clinic directly to get your final price. The price may vary depending on your condition and the complexity of the surgery.
Advantages of Gastric Balloon Procedure
- Lose up to 80% of the weight
- Non-surgical procedure
- Resolve conditions related to obesity
- Improve your overall health
- Boost confidence
- Long-term positive results
- Wear the clothes you've always wanted
Gastric Balloon Package Inclusions
- All surgical fees, doctor fees, anesthesiologist fees,
- Operating room fees, Material used, Nursing care
- 2 night stay ( all-inclusive )
- Concierge service
Gastric Balloon Package Exclusions
Payment Options: Cash, Credit, and Debit Cards.
Bariatric surgeons in Mexicali at Family Hospital are experts in the field. They strive to help you make your dreams real by delivering high-quality treatments for you to look and feel beautiful.
Get high-quality weight loss procedure and enjoy a wonderful vacation in Mexicali border town before the procedure. The best time to visit Mexicali is between September and May.
Top places that are worth exploring in Mexicali are:
- Museo Sol del Nino
- Canon de Guadalupe
- Arenia Casino
- Local restaurants
FAQs about Gastric Balloon in Mexicali
Am I a good candidate for Gastric Balloon?
After the doctor examines you, he may recommend gastric balloon surgery if you
- Have body mass index (BMI) between 30 and 40
- You're willing to commit to healthy lifestyle changes
- You didn't have any previous stomach surgery
What should I expect after the Gastric Balloon procedure?
Your surgeon will tell you what to expect after the gastric balloon procedure. You'll probably be able to start eating regular food up to three weeks after the insertion of the gastric balloon.
You also must take care of your diet and meet your nutritionist and psychologist frequently after your procedure.
What are the side effects of Gastric Balloon?
The most common side effects of gastric balloon are pain and nausea. However, these symptoms usually last only a few days after the surgery. A doctor will prescribe effective medications you can use at home.
What is the recovery process like?
The recovery process from Gastric Balloon depends on the complexity of the surgery, your aftercare, and your overall health. Usually, the recovery period takes up to 6 weeks and consists of resting and avoiding strenuous activities.
However, every person is different and you should consult your doctor about this.
Book Affordable Gastric Balloon Package in Mexicali Today!
Eliminate your obesity problem and lose 80% of your excess weight with an effective gastric balloon procedure! Get your gastric balloon package in Mexicali for only $2,900 at Family Hospital! Contact us now to find out more!