Healthcare Tourism Congress 2010 Announces its 2010 Speakers – April 2010
Healthcare Tourism Congress, Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council, Malaysia Tourism Ministry, Malaysia Healthcare, Medical Defense Malaysia, Marketing Campaign, Healthcare Tourism Events, Healthcare tourism industry
The Healthcare Tourism Congress 2010 announces its 2010 speakers! Poised to be Malaysia’s largest and most dynamic healthcare tourism event, this congress will be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre from 12 – 13 April 2010, providing the perfect corporate interface venue for technology and services in healthcare tourism industry.
Given the economic crisis challenges that most companies and industries faced last year Medical Tourism is important than ever before, creating more economically viable healthcare solutions whilst providing profitable return on investment. Professionals working in the healthcare tourism industry believe that the next twelve months will, again, see a large increase in the number of people travelling abroad for medical treatment.
We are excited to announce our confirmed speakers with many more to be announced in the upcoming months. Speakers include:
- Josef Woodman, President, Healthy Travel Media Company (US) and Author of Patients Beyond Borders
- Suresh Ponnudurai, Founder and CEO, Malaysia Healthcare
- Amir Firdaus Abd, CEO, Gleneagles Hospital (KL) Sdn Bhd
- Dr. Umapathy Panyala, CEO, Apollo Hospitals
- Raymond Chong Chin Wah, MD & CEO Samitivej Group of Hospitals,
- Stuart D Rowley, CEO & Board Director, Prince Court Medical Centre
- Dr. Paul Chang, MD Asia Pacific, Joint Commission International
- Joe Ledesma, President & CEO, St. Luke’s Medical Centre
- Dr. Milton Lum Siew Wah, Director, Medical Defence Malaysia Berhad
- Dr. Ramli bin Abd Ghani, Director of Traditional & Complementary Medicine Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Dr. Talavane Krishna, Founder President, Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre
- Catherine-Brillantes Turvill, Founder & President, Spa Association of Philippines
- Jason Yap, Marketing Director, Raffles Hospital
Healthcare Tourism Congress 2010 promises to provide even more networking and stream sessions that are intriguing for this international gathering. The newly launched Malaysian Health Tourism Council (MHTC) is also endorsing and supporting this inaugural congress.
With partners like the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC), Tourism Ministry, Malaysia Healthcare and Medical Defense Malaysia, the congress is simply heading towards success. Knowledge Group is also in discussion with the Ministry of Health and Association of Private Hospitals Malaysia, which will further add value to this congress as a whole.
At present, 70% of the floor space has been reserved and booked out. This event stands to be the benchmark in Healthcare Tourism related events in the region.
This congress will be driven by an integrated marketing campaign, with media advertisements forming the crux of the plan, attracting professionals with a passion for the industry.
Please Click here to request more information.
2010-01-22 / Updated on: 2021-01-08