In 1948, Dr. Giovanii Perotti, a renowned physician in Italy, created Villa Anna, as a gynecology and obstetrics clinic. In 1965, as a result of the booming industry in the area, Villa Anna opens new head offices in Via Toscana, increases the number of beds and adds new specialties among which cardiology, general medicine, general surgery and ENT.
In 1978, the increasing number of patients looking for excellent health services force Villa Anna to once more increase the number of beds to 116, acquire modern radiology and surgery equipment, restructure the obstetrics and the ophthalmology departments and increase the success rates in brain surgery, orthopedics and general surgery.
Today, Villa Anna is a modern clinic which offers highly qualitative diagnostic services, treatments, procedures and a curative recovery environment based on comfort and the professionalism of the medical staff. Passion for the profession, attention and courtesy, participation and comprehension, efficiency and efficacy are the basic principles of the clinic's philosophy.
Villa Anna aims at satisfying the needs and health expectations of all its patients by guaranteeing prevention services, managing with efficiency available resources, offering rehabilitation for people under secure conditions and providing efficient treatments and procedures.
Laboratory of analysis
We are dedicated to offering our patients the best medical care. Contact us and find more information about Villa Anna.